Emerging as a centre of excellence & innovation through holistic & transformative ideologies/organisation.
M – Making alliances with academic & industry partners to enhance comprehensive development / skills.
I – Integrating procedures & systems in a cordial manner.
S –Seek excellence, constantly assessing our policies & programmes.
S – Sustain a caring and supportive climate throughout the college.
I – Inspiring intellectual honesty and living with integrity.
O – Outstanding teaching & service.
N – Nurturing continuous improvement of working relationships at all levels in the college.
To deepen & extend knowledge about the formation and utilization of human capabilities.
To enhance the commitment of RGC family to centrality of diversity & democratic citizenship.
Minutes of IQAC meetings
Theme Optimizing E-Resources .
- Strengthen the Alumni association- felicitate illustrious Alumni.
- Enhance the green initiative in the college campus.
- Contribute to the national mission of “Swacha Bharat Abhiyan”.
- Revise timeline processes and Roll of Honor.
- Strengthen the Parent Teacher’s Co-ordination Committee
- Organize soft skills and IT training programs for non-teaching staff.
- Develop online feedback system for quality assurance.
- To conduct National Seminar on Library Science and Information.
- Standardization and monitoring of Forum activities- online feedback system.
- Include financial health lectures in the Wellness Program.
- Faculty development- Outdoor Management programme.
Theme: 360º Connect
Plans for 2015-16:
- Research: Seminars and Conferences to be organised during the year. Lectures Series on Research Methodology to motivate teachers and students to pursue research.
- Review of timeline process
- Broaden the horizon of the Self Development Cell: Inclusion of Diet & Nutrition and Legal counselling lectures for stakeholders in the neighbourhood.
- Integrate Alumni Association in the Platinum Jubilee Celebration by organizing Podar Ratna Award and a musical evening for the alumni and students.
- Project mentoring for T.Y.B.M.S. students by alumni.
- Design of a college template for Power point presentation.
- National Seminar on Library Science to be conducted with U.G.C. sponsorship
- Wellness Programme for staff to continue
- Sports mentoring to continue.
- Role of teacher mentors to be enhanced; to take up the role of counsellors and motivate slow learners and economically disadvantaged students.
Quality Advisory Committee (QAC)
The following members will constitute the Quality Advisory Committee (QAC):
“Research : Quest for knowledge”.
- To stimulate research environment in the institution.
- To create a green campus.
- To foster skill development amongst staff and students.
- Community engagement through lectures and workshops.
Plan of Action :
- To promote faculty members to apply for Minor and Major Research Projects and write research papers.
- To promote research amongst students through participation in all Research competitions and seminars.
- Conduct ICSSR sponsored 10 days Research Methodology Programme for faculty pursuing research.
- Conduct external Academic Audit
- Install solar panels in the College.
- Certificate programme in Spoken English and ICT training programme for non-teaching staff.
- Enhance the Backward Linkage Programme.
- Arthasikshan Abhiyan for stakeholders.
- Wellness programme for the non- teaching staff.
- Apply to NAAC for National level Seminar on Quality systems in Educational Institutions.
Quality Advisory Committee (QAC)